Saturday, June 27, 2009

Brooke's T-Shirt Quilt

This quilt is for Brooke who just graduated high school and will be heading off to college this fall. These are her t-shirts:



The details:



And here it is all finished:

There were lots of little messages and arm patches so I did my best to make sure they were all included in somewhere.


The whole thing

And again.

Once more,

and finally, one of my favorite parts of this quilt:
The Krackle! was the front, the number and mini snap, krackle and pop were on the sleeves and the "Schneider" was on the back. I'm so glad I was able to incorporate the whole thing. I think it turned out pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

Two last pics to show off the beautiful blue fleece I found for the back:




Quilts By Kate
Happy Graduation, Brooke!

All quilts by kate are one-of-a-kind originals. A quilt like this would be priced at the 20-square rate.

Finished June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment